Is Vidanta an all-inclusive resort?
- perm_contact_calendar May 14, 2023
- star 4.5
What city is Vidanta Riviera Maya in?
Towering Mayan warriors welcome you to a wondrous resort hotel at the heart of Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta, where occasions for adventure and astonishment abound.
Which Vidanta location is the best?
Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta was named as one of the world's very best hotels in the 2019 edition of Travel + Leisure's iconic awards, as voted by readers the world over.
How old is Vidanta Riviera Maya?
Grupo Vidanta was founded by Daniel Chávez Morán in 1974 and is headquartered in Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico. The group has 25,000 employees and an estimated annual revenue of US$750 million (FY 2015).
How far is Vidanta Cancun from airport?
Vidanta Riviera Maya is a hotel located 36.9 km (22.878 mi) or 31 min away from Cancun International Airport.
Is Vidanta a timeshare?
Vida Vacations is a timeshare company that was founded in Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico in 2010. The company offers real estate interests in 15 resorts in Mexico.
How far is Tulum from vidanta?
The distance between Vidanta Riviera Maya, Puerto Morelos and Tulum is 81 km. The road distance is 84.3 km.
Is vidanta Grand Luxxe all-inclusive?
Grand Luxxe is one of the many Mayan properties, a group of time-shares in the area. ... Also know that this is not an all-inclusive, since it's a time-share, and the on-site restaurants can be pricey.
Who owns vidanta resort?
Daniel Chávez Morán (born 1951) is a Mexican real estate developer and the founder of Grupo Vidanta, a real estate consortium which operates over 30 hotels in Latin America.
Which vidanta resort is the newest?
The best paradise has to offer is now open at Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta. The Estates is the most masterful ode to luxury that Vidanta has ever created and is ready for you to experience!
When was vidanta Riviera Maya built?
Founded in 1974 with a small hotel in Mazatlán, Grupo Vidanta has steadily expanded to become known across the world as a visionary leader in the development and operation of vacation destinations, luxury hotels, golf courses, real estate, tourism infrastructure, and entertainment.
How many acres is the Vidanta Riviera Maya?
Named as one of the Top 5 hotels in Eastern Mexico by Condé Nast Traveler's Readers' Choice Awards, Vidanta Riviera Maya is an experience like no other. Guests can explore over 1000 acres of paradise, dotted with pristine pools and bordered by magnificent beach.
How many Vidanta resorts are there?
Vidanta resorts are located in seven locations in Mexico. The luxury level of the units vary according to location. We will list each one and the basic info for each in general order of size.
Who owns most of the resorts in Mexico?
Most of the large resorts are owned by overseas corporations. 2. Re: Cartel and large resorts.
Where is Vidanta Riviera Maya?
- Vidanta Riviera Maya. Located on the Riviera Maya coast of the Yucatan Peninsula between Cancun and Playa del Carmen, Vidanta Riviera Maya is a tropical beach resort featuring Grand Luxxe, Grand Bliss, Grand Mayan and Mayan Palace accommodations. Beautiful wooden pathways connect the different resort areas to an endless array...
What is Vidanta luxury travel?
- Welcome to luxury vacationing done right. Welcome to the world of Vidanta, a collection of lavish resorts and various curated vacation experiences located throughout Mexico's most beautiful landscapes. Boasting high-end amenities, comfort-filled accommodations, and the best service in Mexico, there's nothing quite like a vacation with Vidanta.
Why choose the Grand Bliss at Vidanta Riviera Maya?
- For travelers visiting Playa del Carmen, The Grand Bliss at Vidanta Riviera Maya is an excellent choice for rest and rejuvenation. Well-known for its luxury environment and proximity to great restaurants and attractions, The Grand Bliss at Vidanta Riviera Maya makes it easy to enjoy the best of Playa del Carmen.
What is Vidanta Jungala?
- In Summer 2019, Vidanta opened Jungala - a boutique, luxury waterpark that features thrilling state-of-the-art waterslides, the longest lazy river in Latin America, an interactive play area for kids, and incredible food and beverage options in a gorgeous, natural setting on the resort property. Golf and spa packages available.