How to pronounce Guayama?
- perm_contact_calendar May 27, 2023
- star 4
What does Guayama mean?
- Guayama (Spanish: [ɡwaˈʝama]), officially the Autonomous Municipality of Guayama (Spanish: Municipio Autónomo de Guayama) is a city and municipality on the Caribbean coast of Puerto Rico.As of the 2010 U.S. Census, the city had a population of 45,362.It is the center of the Guayama metropolitan area, which was home to 84,214 in 2010.
What cities are in Puerto Rico?
- The City of Dorado,Puerto Rico. You may have heard of San Juan,Puerto Rico,but have you ever asked yourself what is the safest city in Puerto Rico?
- Nice and Relaxing Rio Mar,Puerto Rico. Are you wondering,what is the nice neighborhood in Puerto Rico? ...
- Puerto Rico’s Capital: San Juan. ...
- Isla Verde,Puerto Rico’s Beautiful Beaches. ...