How much does Xplor cost?
- perm_contact_calendar May 23, 2023
- star 4.5
Is Xplor park safe?
Even when each of these activities give to the Xplor visitors a shot of adrenaline, all of them are totally safe. The Park has the most modern equipment and the best qualified staff to guaranty the visitors' safety at all times.Jun 1, 2011
How high is the zipline at Xplor?
A total of 2.4 miles (3.8 km) of zip-lines. The highest zip-line stands at 49 yards (45 m) high. The depth of the water landing is nine yards (8 m) below ground level.
Can you do Xplor and Xcaret in one day?
No, you would not want to do both parks in 1 day. The parks are large and spread out and you would not have time to enjoy them.
How much does Xplor cost?
How much does it cost? Admission to XPLOR All inclusive costs $ 129.99 USD, but for all purchases made seven days prior to your visit on www.xcaret.com or www.xplor.travel you can benefit from a 10% off the regular price and a 15% off purchasing 21 days or more in advance.
What age is Xplor for?
Xplor is Open Monday to Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The minimum age recommended is 5 years old. Children 5 to 11 years old get half off the adult ticket price (must present an ID to verify their age at park ticket booths).
What is included at Xplor?
What does my admission to Xplor include? Your admission includes: Zip-lines, Rafts, circuits with Amphibious Vehicles, swimming in the Stalactite River, Hammock Splash, and Xplor's new activity: Underground Expedition. Also includes modern and secure equipment, a complete buffet, and the use of locker for two.
What is the difference between Xplor and Xcaret?
- Xcaret has a scenic tower, but Xplor has scenic zipline towers. - Xcaret has a river swim that is underground and open. ... Xplor has a fully underground one with a grand finale and free hot drinks and cookies at the end. - At Xcaret the food is an extra cost, it's included at Xplor but the entrance fee is more at Xplor.Mar 23, 2011
What is the difference between Xplor and Xplor Fuego?
Xplor vs. ... Xplor is a daytime adventure park. Xplor Fuego is the exact same park as Xplor, but all the activities take place in the evening and night. You do all the same activities in Xplor Fuego, they're just a little shorter and more condensed than the daytime Xplor.
What should I do first at Xplor?
First thing to do at Xplor are the lockers
The first stop is probably the lockers. You can store your stuff and prepare for your day. You can go barefoot but it is recommended you wear some shoes. Flip flops or loose sandals are not recommended since they can fall off while you are doing activities like the zip lines.
Do you have to wear a mask at Xplor?
IS THE USE OF FACE MASKS MANDATORY INSIDE XPLOR? When we arrived at the ticket booth, they took our temperature and the person in charge gave us the option of putting on the bracelet or having us do it, as well as mentioned very important recommendations: Wear the face mask throughout the day.Aug 11, 2020
Does Xplor sell water shoes?
A great investment if you're visiting this adventure park is a pair of shoes for water activities. ... So, the perfect choice are watershoes. However, if you choose to bring anything else, just keep in mind it must be something that's well supported to your ankles and that can get wet. You will find them at our stores too.
Is there alcohol at Xplor?
Re: Drinks at Xplor? They don't sell alcohol but, lunch and drinks are included.
Does Xenses have lockers?
Lockers, showers and restrooms
At Xenses, you have all the facilities available at your disposal, where you can also find very fun details to enhance the experience.
Which is better Xel-Ha or Xplor?
Xel-ha is more about snorkeling and water activities, Xcaret blends this and tosses in 'culture', while Xplor offers more land based activities. Most likely easier to read their websites and decide which feels better. They also offer different packages or upgrades to add on AI, certain meals, other levels of activity.
Is Xplor Park Natural?
Xplor is a natural adventure park located in the Riviera Maya just 10 minutes south of Playa del Carmen and about 50 minutes south of Cancun. A visit to Xplor will have you sailing high over the jungle canopy on zip lines, exploring underground rivers and off-roading in amphibious vehicles.Feb 19, 2013
What can you do at Xplor Park?
- On the surface, you will drive an amphibious vehicle in the jungle, over bridges and through caverns. Underneath the planet, you'll raft and swim through stalactites rivers, as well as go on an underground expedition to reveal the secrets hidden beneath. Discover all the attractions in Cancun and Playa del Carmen that Xplor Park has for you.
What is Xplor Cancun?
- Xplor is an adventure park where you’ll experience complete freedom, in the heart of the jungle Cancun and Riviera Maya theme parks Freedom begins when the whole jungle is open for you to explore. From the highest zip-lines in Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya to the center of the Earth.
What is Xplor?
- Xplor comes as an open world where expert guides are ready to keep you safe and enhance the fun in every activity. From 9:00 a. m. to 5:00 p. m. the whole park is up for you to choose how to live the adventure.
How old do you have to be to go to Xplor Park?
- Underneath the planet, you'll raft and swim through stalactites rivers, as well as go on an underground expedition to reveal the secrets hidden beneath. Discover all the attractions in Cancun and Playa del Carmen that Xplor Park has for you. Minimum age: 5 years old. Kids: From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price.